Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 30, 2009

Carvin' Time 2009


We finally got around to carving our pumpkins. Seems like this month has flown by! Normally we would make a trip to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins but we just ran out of time this year, so the grocery it was.


Mara chose this totally disgusting pumpkin with growths all over it that took her forever to hack through!


Josh is suffering terribly here. He HATES anything slimy, sticky, or stringy to be near him. Pumpkin guts are among the worst, along with oatmeal and paper mache :)
Mara finally got through and was able to cut the top off of her pumpkin. It was SO thick!
Willow drew out her design and then David cut it for her.
cute!
Josh's masterpiece:
Mara's masterpiece:
Glowing in the night...ready for trick or treaters!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!