Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lagoon: Certiport Family Day September 2009


Another Great day at Lagoon! The water was FREEZING in Lagoon-A-Beach so we didn't stay their long :)


My son is so weird...this actually creeps me out...his head looks weird to me LOL



Willow eating chicken...after I waled all over looking for a place that sold chicken...


Ahh, the swings :)



The Bat..Willow loves it! That is her and David in the first photo and Josh and Mara in the 2nd.


Waiting in line...that is the bummer about going on a Saturday....




At the Certiport catered dinner....so weird :) I won again! This year I won a digital picture frame!



Growing up so fast!!

Looking forward to heading back this weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!