Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, June 4, 2009

David's Birthday


May 29th was David's...birthday :) We had a great day. He and I went to lunch at McGraths (they have the best Salmon ever) and then that evening we went to his parents for dinner and cake :) Willow had to blow David's candles out because he had such horrible bronchitis...no fun to be sick on your birthday.








After dinner we headed home for a Guild birthday party on WOW lol :) Ok, it is weird, I know, but really fun. Some of these people have "known" David or "Toldan" as they see him (lol) for over 6 years. Anyway, you can buy chocolate birthday cake and give gifts and shoot off fireworks. We did that and then beat the crap out of each other in Gurabashi Arena :) (for all you wow players)
Hope you Day was wonderful! We love you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissia said...

Woot. Nothing like a WoW birthday party. Sing Happy Birthday to David for me late. And tell him he is way too funny not to write more on his blog.
Melissia

Debbie H. said...

Hi Teri, I found your blog through some other homeschooling blogs and want to ask you a question. Could you email me at the address shown on my blogger profile? Thanks. :)

Elizabeth G. said...

Hey, Teri -

I will miss you and Kathy while we are gone. Have fun and I am looking forward to our first get-together when I return.

Elizabeth

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!