Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stone Island Tour



We had a great time on the Stone Island tour!!


Our tour guide was awesome!


There were pelicans and crabs hanging about the docks.....



We saw a couple of caves......


And the "twin brothers"...they are white from the massive amount of bird poo :)


we got a glimpse of the sea lions.........



Arriving at the island, we got on board a tractor pulled wagon.........

Views from around the island........

Then we arrived at the place we would hang for the next few hours.......

On the island, you could choose 2 activities....Mara, Aspen and Willow chose a horse carriage ride.


Then the girls and I rode horses.......


Josh, David and Grandpa rode on the banana boat ride...

Then it was time for lunch. It was so great! chicken, fish, guacamole, refried beans, rice....and an open bar.


Then David and I and Grandpa and Josh went sea kayaking....TONS of fun riding in the waves!



Then it was back on the tractor to head back to Mazatlan....... On the boat ride back, the tour guide had us up and dancing. He was so much fun!

1 comment:

Elizabeth G. said...

Unbelieveably awesome!
E

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!