Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 18, 2009

Snuggler


Every Sunday that we can swing it, we get together with the other Reid's to play WOW...or as we like to refer to it as WOW Sunday :) This happened to be a Saturday as we were celebrating Kathy's birthday!
Most of the time it is pretty late when we end. Willow fell asleep and while she was sleeping got a snuggler to join her :) Kaya hopped up on the couch and got as close as she could to Willow. Now this is saying something about her. She does not like to snuggle with anyone. She also came in closer when David tried to lift her and then her paw up over Willow as he was lifting her up :) She loves Willow.
I just thought this picture was so sweet!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!