Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lots and Lots of Pool fun!



The pool at the resort was so much fun! The veiw from the pool was amazing. It was so nice to just hang on the ledge in the pool staring out over the ocean.













We were visited by many birds wanting our leftovers.....






Willow got a huge dolphin float that she named "Coconuts" :)







Yes, that does say $230.00 :) It was in pesos but it was still nearly $23!!!




One day, an iguana dove into the pool! Willow had fun swimming behind him with her goggles on :)




Willow really loved the hot tub......



Night time swimming!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!