Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hola Mazatlan!



On Friday April 24th we left for Mazatlan, Mexico at 5:15 am.



Willow enjoyed her first plane ride....



Aspen slept most of the way ;)

We were so excited to be in Mazatlan at the beautiful Pueblo Bonito Resort!


Here are some views around the resort......


There is a lot of wildlife around. Lizards and birds galore!

The pool was amazing!


We had lunch by the pool quite often.......


Then it was off to check out the beach.........




We found a dead puffer fish, some wierd sea weed, an empty coconut shell and what we think was a dead baby Mahi.....

some really cool cactus....


Our abode.........


A beautiful sunset!



Then we played shanghi before bed :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wowza! I loved it all. How did you find this place? Did you go with his parents? Thanks for sharing. I needed a bit of sun and sand on this 4th day of gray and rain.

Teri said...

My in-laws have a time share there...David's Aunt and Uncle have one too, I think that is how they found out about it. It is sunny and beautiful in Salt Lake today but it has been raining. I so LOVE the sun!!

Wendy Ray said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. Agghh...the sun, the sand, the water, the margaritas - I'm soooo jealous!!! Love you all!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!