Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Food, Travel and Shopping


Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa for such an amazing trip!! We love you!!!

Eating at one of the restaurants in the resort....
Every day we would find these cute creations in the room :)


We had a baby bird that would hang out in our window. We even got to see the mom feed the baby...kind of gross but cool :)





Riding in the taxi was quite an experience!



video





So yummy!!




Downtown open restaurants:



On the bus between resorts......

The Cathedral:

The market:

Yes, that is a pig head....



Great views!



Ahh, isn't he beautiful :)

1 comment:

Melissia said...

Teri,

Looks like a wonderful trip. Your daughters get more and more beautiful every time I see new pictures. I bet it was wonderful to have your family together again. Hope you guys are great.

Melissia

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!