Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of The Year BBQ


Yesterday we celebrated the last meeting of our 2008-2009 Girl Scout year. We had a BBQ at the park and got some cool end of the year awards. The girls all had tons of fun!


We started our meeting as usual, with a flag ceremony, reciting the girl scout promise and law....



and singing and dancing to some silly songs!


Then it was time to hand out the awards and the scrapbooks I made the girls..........






Congratulations Girls!

Mara did a great job with the hot dogs!
Now it is on to our summer activities! Day Camp is coming up and we are so excited! Looking forward to next year as week begin working on the new Journeys Program.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!