Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sring cleaning = A new hang out room


So this is what the front room became....a hang out room. We love it. Our games are out and in full use, the x-box, the 360 and the PS2 are set up. Looking forward to some DDR matches soon! David built the desk, repaired the futon frame, finished the trim work in that room, moved all that heavy furniture and crafts out of there and set up all the electronics to operate from the computer monitor. We love you.

Maggie and Asha love it too :) We have the weirdest cats.


Juniper is just so happy it is done. Change is hard for her..... ;)
Now on to organizing all those art supplies.....I am being overtaken by paint!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!