Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring, ducks, fashion sense and boys....Title just as random as the photos



Is it spring or winter. I sure wish we were done with the snow. Here are our "2 couples" that nest in our yard every year. Can't wait to see those babies! They meet us at the door every morning waiting for some bread.



Mara and I in deep conversation about boys and life while taking a walk in the park.

Just taken to remember....Willow's sense of fashion. "Duh, the layered look is in mom"

1 comment:

Melissia said...

I love Willow's Fashion sense. Ari's new thing is that she doesn't like "cute" she only likes "cool".

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!