Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Daisy Girl Scouts Create

Silly Girls :) We decorated these top hats as part of the "Art to Wear" try it. I took these photos for a special Mother's Day present we will be working on at our next meeting :) They are so cute! We made lots of crafts today centered around Spring and Mothers Day....even though outside it was a blizzard! When will the snow end????






Working on our "Make A Plates". Some made them for Mother's Day gifts others as girl scout plates....They all did such a great job, can't wait to see how they turn out!


May Day bells..........


Ed Emberley thumbprint art...........
We had a lot of fun. I can't believe we only have 2 meetings left till summer break. Actually just one meeting and an awards ceremony. We also have a hike at Red Butte Gardens coming up and a multicultural dinner fest. I think we have decided to move all the girls up to Brownies for the fall. Daisies was fun be they are ready to move on to bigger projects :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!