Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wednesday

Willow started at Sego Lily. She LOVES it. She did not want to leave when I came to pick her up :) We were up at 6:30 am (uugg) not because we were getting her ready but because the dogs got sick in Joshua's room and we were awakened by the most horrible smell. Ahhh, what a great way to wake up! They are fine (just a change in their food that did not agree with them). Willow was out the door by 7 am though...we had to explain that the school was not even open then. She could hardly wait. She had a wonderful day, made tons of new friends, had a drama class, was pushed on the swing forever and never wants to leave....



Josh was at Kathy's with Justin for D and D club.



Mara was at Sarah's having a blast. They went out to this dirt hill by her house and found a rock that they had buried in 2007 stating they had been there and were BFF :) How funny!


So I was all alone...... It was weird actually. Not that I was alone, because I am alone a lot but that I was alone because Willow was in school :) There was so much that I wanted to do that I found myself not really doing any of it because I didn't know where to start! I did sit and do some sketching, went on a walk, made dinner and met David for lunch. I had a great quiet day until it was time to start the evening activities....
Daisies....we planted seeds, did some art work and played games. I had small group today. Thank you so much Susan for staying and helping!!!
After Daisies it was off to pick up Josh....David was off to pick up Mara...then home for dinner. Willow was out like a light at 8pm!
Gearing up for another day of fun.........

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

We saw Willow the other day and she was having a great time! Welcome (back) to the community, I love it so much and am so happy to have you guys in it.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!