Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, March 14, 2009

St Patrick's Day Parade 2009


Today we marched in The St. Patrick's Day parade! It was tons of fun! We marched with our girl scout troop but since none of the younger girls showed up, Willow rode on the Sego Lily School bus :) She has a great time too. Marc, one of the girl scout dads, is a bagpipe player and has a pipe band. He and one of his friends marched with us.
(Elizabeth and I made these goofy little leprechauns yesterday. They were from Family Fun.)

First, green pancakes. These pictures make them look gross, but they were yummy :)

Then it was off to the parade to wait our turn to march.......





Off we go.............



video video








After the parade, we walked over to the Greek Orthodox church for the Siamsa. It was tons of fun. There was Irish dancing, food and vendors. The kids enjoyed their Pie Pizza :) It could not have been more of a beautiful day!

Off home till next year :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth G. said...

Had so much fun! Great bagpipes!!
E

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!