Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring...Almost!


Steph over at Ordinary Magic has inspired me to start the Spring cleaning ritual. I actually did a lot a few weeks ago with the kids. But, bedrooms are always a last resort and always a dumping ground it seems :) So, I started yesterday with Willow's room. It is all organized and cleaned. I even hung all the costumes on hangers. (that is saying a lot since it took aver 70 hangers!) Now, lets just see how long it lasts! Tomorrow is Josh's room...Yuck, teenage boy rooms are really gross I must say. I would be on it today but unfortunatly I have to go get a crown on my tooth. I am so not looking forward to it. I really hate going to the dentist.

Yes, that is a David Archuletta poster on the wall ;) Willow loves him.

Luna seems to like it! She has been there all night.
Can you tell the real animals from the stuffed? Maggie is missing Willow at school :(

The weather has been so awesome! I have had the windows open, been outside soaking in the sun and hoping, just hoping the snow will stay away!!!!


Willow's little plants from Daisy girl scouts have started to sprout. The radish was the first one to appear. Too bad my garden girl Aspen won't be here to plant this year :( Oh well, maybe she will be here to harvest :) Can't wait to start the planting!

1 comment:

Elizabeth G. said...

Hey, Teri - We must be on the same wavelength (is that one word or two?)...I did the same thing to Robert's room yesterday. He had things beginning to grow in there, too, but they weren't from Girl Scouts! :)
E

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!