Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 2, 2009

Six


Happy Birthday Willow! We love you...........



There was break of dawn present opening.....






She got right to practicing ;)



Even the puppies were celebrating!



Then out to lunch for her favorite cinnamon butter...yum! (Willow likes to mutilate rolls ;))


Then Mara gave her a special box of treasures...


Then of course, what birthday isn't complete without being horribly embarrassed by singing servers....of course this one tops them all by having you sit on a saddle and everyone scream "ye Haw!"
Then off to the movies to see Coraline........

But we had some time to kill so we played a few games.....or at least pretended to play



Then home to play some board games...tonight's pick ...The World Of Warcraft Board Game (Thanks Josh ;) ) It took 2 hours to set up and then we played for like an hour....I don't think we have ever made it to the end of this game.....

Then more cake...of course!
off to enjoy six..........

2 comments:

Weezy said...

Happy 6th birthday Willow!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day!!!

Wendy Ray said...

Oh, I can't believe the little baby is such a little lady! I miss you guys so much! Willow looks so much like Aspen. I just can't get over it. LOVE YOU ALL! XOXOXOXOs

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!