Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playin'

On Saturday, Mara was at her plant spirit medicine treatment, Josh was hanging with Justin, David was doing quarterly maintenance so Willow and I went to the park. It was so gorgeous, 75 degrees, breezy...a perfect day....Too bad we have 20 ft of snow again. Gotta love Utah weather.





mastering the spiral slide.......




When David was done, he came to the park with the dogs and we went for a short hike and played. Can't wait for that beautiful weather to return!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!