Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Girls Night In

We had a blast on Friday Night.. Great friends..great conversation and so much laughter!! Willow and Sierra were here too but they were busy playing upstairs most of the time :)

Not to mention TONS of food!
Queso from Bajio!
Kathy made the most AMAZING guacamole ever....I am craving it now!!!!
Mara and I made sour cream chicken enchiladas and Enchiladas Calabaza (squash enchiladas) SO YUMMY!!!
Elizabeth brought the "to die for" chocolate cake from Costco!
Of course margaritas......


Then the weirdness set in. (no, there was no tequila in the girls drinks!)
This is not what you think it is :) We got to talking about weird photos on Youtube and the girls was showing us with their legs how they make it look like your being mooned :)

Did you know the skin on your elbow is called a weinus? Yes, it is true :) Kathy even looked it up on her iPhone :) Hmmm, there is just something not right about that! I don;t think I have laughed so hard in a long time. :) Silly girls!
Then we played Shanghai....tons of fun!


Then on to pedicures...courtesy of Sarah and Mara.....






ohhh, and the cake......

Then The Secret Life of Bees......

more pedicures........



It was tons of fun girls! Looking forward to June's event!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How superduper fun!!

I especially love the VeryVery white butts. :)

and the weinus, of course. (did I misspell it?)

Wendy Ray said...

OMG - So much fun! Wish I could have been there! : (

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!