Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Daisies Welcome Spring


Today in Daisy girl scouts, we welcomed spring with fluffy cloud pictures, watercolor butterflies, tissue paper flowers and magical fairy rocks. Whew, I can't believe we did all that in an hour! It was super fun, the girls are so creative :)




Liquid watercolor is the coolest stuff ever for kids to work with. The colors are so vibrant and the blend so easily.



Mara, you rock! You are such an awesome help to me, and the girls adore you :)



We will have to wait till tomorrow to see how the magical fairy rocks turn out. They have to sit overnight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!