Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, February 23, 2009

Soldier Hollow 2009


For the past 5 years, David and the girls have attended Soldier Hollow Winter Fest with Girl Scouts of Utah. They go cross country skiing and tubing an they have so much fun! This was Willow's first year to attend. David had to pry her out of the skis! I guess she takes after Aspen in that regard. We need to get her out on the slopes more often.





video
video
Having a snack...........


Off to tube~








This is the only picture David got of Mara! She and Sarah were off doing their own thing.....

1 comment:

Elizabeth G. said...

This makes me want to go tubing!
E

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!