Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sundance Film Festival


Last Wednesday, Our family and the Reid's (minus Kathy, she was at a birth) attended an awesome event put on by Josh and Mara's music teacher, Eliza Wren. She had written and composed original music for the film Return to Oz that was released in the 1980's. It was so great! Eliza is super talented. We are so honored to have her as a teacher! You can google her and check out her videos on you tube. She also has a website www.elizawren.com


We had a great night! Willow stayed with Mara's best friend Sarah for the evening. She had a wonderful time being the center of Sarah's attention :) She even attended a talent show with Sarah and got to hear her sing. She told me later that night, "next week, when you go see a violent movie, I can stay with Sarah right? " :)


We got to Park City early and had dinner at Wasatch Brew Pub.


We hiked up and down Main Street and saw all the flyer's for the movies being shown. It would be great to go and watch a few next year, now that Willow is willing to hang with someone other than her family!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!