Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 2009


Happy New Year! we had a great night of WAY too much food and lots of games :) no, Yahtzee, boggle and our favorite Shanghai (thanks for teaching us Kathy ;) ) I think we were all up til 3 am that night! After we watched the ball drop we all got on WOW and played forever :) Hope this year brings your family lots of wonderful memories!


Willow's new favorite...grape Martinellies :)
My son is so weird.....;)
I had to share this picture, it was a few days after new years :) Willow wanted Josh to sleep in her room and when David and I went to bed we peeked in and saw this! What a great brother...... I don't know how they slept that way all night but they did :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth G. said...

Hi~! Just checking to see if anything new was one. Love all the photos - E

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!