Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus


Today we went to lunch, (Aspen's fav....Fridays) and then went to see Santa. We were bummed that it was not the same one we have been seeing for years, but this guy was cool... He told Josh that Mrs. Claus runs a Guild on the same World of Warcraft server :) Pretty cool Mrs Claus!
My 3 girls :)

They have gotten so big that poor Josh had to stand behind Santa to fit in the picture :)


I love this picture! Santa is so Jolly!
Some views of the snow and sledders at Sugarhouse park :) It is a winter wonderland for sure...

1 comment:

Bunny said...

What a wonderful Christmas picture. <3

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!