Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Elf has been busy....

And yes, that Elf would be me :) I have been busy, but not as busy as years past ......
Here are some of the Holiday creations I made this year.......

These are my "ornaments" for this year. I have been sending out ornaments to friends and families for years (a little tradition my friend Elizabeth and I started like 12 years ago!~) well, this year, I made a decoration instead. The was a pattern another friend Elizabeth shared with me, I tweaked it a bit and knitted scarves and hats for all 20 of them! Yes, I did say 20 :) Aren't they just so cute! They all have their own personality! These are the 6 that we kept for our family of 6 :)


Here is the sweater and toy stegosaurus that I made for my sister's little boy, Jacob :) Yes, the sweater won't fit him till he is 4/5, but sometimes that happens with knitting patterns....at least it does for me :) Or, maybe all the kids in the woman's family that wrote the pattern are huge behemoth children?? one can never tell :) Needless to say, the sweater fits Willow perfectly and she is a tiny elf so hopefully it will fir Jacob sooner than later :)

The scarf I knit for Grandpa..............

Here are the Chakra bands that I made for a few good friends. I love the meaning behind them and I hope that each friend gets the healing properties that they need from these bands.....


Here are the Holiday cards that I made for this year and the picture we took to go in them :) The card idea was from one of my favorites, Family fun!



Here is the Peruvian hat I made for David.


Here are the candles that I made for Aspen and Mara. Sorry that first pic is so blurry... My dear friend Kathy is a Reiki master and put Reiki into them for me :)



The oven mitt/potholder and bowl set I made for Grandma.......

The set I made for me :)

1 comment:

Wendy Ray said...

We just got home last night and opened our box of goodies! Thank you soooo much! Jacob loves his sweater and dino and the snowman is adorable! Thank you for everything! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Love you and miss you all! XOXOXOXOXOs

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!