Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008


Last night we enjoyed celebrating Christmas with David's family. Grandpa made his fabulous chili and we watched The Nativity story before opening gifts :) Here are some pics from last night....











Oh yeah! Josh is proud of his new arsenal ;)



When we got home it was time to open Christmas Eve Pj's. This year we added some slippers to the mix :)




One by one they came out changed into their new pj's....then it was off to watch movies :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!