Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chocolate pretzels anyone?


Aspen LOVES these chocolate pretzels and I haven't made them in a few years so I thought it would be fun to do while she was here. We made tons! We made a big platter to take to Hastors on Monday to say "Thank You" for letting the kids invade their store twice a week now for D and D club :) And, of course as many were eaten as were made!

We got these cute little bags to put them in.....


melting the white chocolate first....that seems to be the favorite this year!



John came over to see Aspen and watched us in our treat making :)

Some finished and ready to go out on Monday!

The best part is when we are all done and you get to like the pot of chocolate!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!