Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Build A Bear Fun with Troop 2155


Our last meeting in December was the highlight of the year so far :) We took the girls to Build A Bear to get little bears with vests and patches!

The girls played "hot potato" with a stuffed penguin till it was their turn to stuff.....








After the bears were stuffed, they got to choose a heart and place a wish inside the bear....



After the bears were sewn shut, it was time for grooming.....


Then it was time for vests and bows........










Then time for smiles.....:)

And a box........



And last, The Build A Bear Promise.....( I love this picture with my nephew surrounded by tiny girl scouts :) )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!