Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wrath of The Lich King


Ok, so this is a way old post :) I have been so busy with the Holiday's lately that I have neglected this blog. So, here is the first of many out of order posts to come :)

On Thursday,November 13th (I think?) World of Warcraft's, Wrath of The Lich King was released. Wednesday night at midnight, David, Josh and Justin went to Best Buy to stand in line to get their pre ordered copy. It was kind of a letdown though, Comcast was not prepared for the massive event and our Internet was down all night. The boys made good the next day though, they played all day on their new Death Night characters :) Cody came and joined the madness :) I am a level 61 mage right now. I have not played since I started working on my Holiday Gifts, but as soon as I am finished I will be right back on~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!