Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wednesday

Waking up to a Blizzard..... we ended up with 6 inches!

Daisy Girl Scouts:
Ari became an official Daisy (she was out of town for the Investiture ceremony)
The girls made Flat Travelers or Flat Stanley's. They are known as Flat Stacey's in the girl scout world. We will be sending one set to a troop in New York and another in Michigan. They will send us their troop and we will "host" them for a couple of months and send them back. They come with a journal that you can write about the things that you do and send postcards and special things from your part of the world. It is tons of fun :)


Birthday Celebrations with Sushi..........

We went to Tsunami with the other Reid's last night to celebrate Justin's 13th birthday! I had real sushi for the first time....can't say that I am a huge fan but it was beautiful and it was very good. Happy Birthday Justin! We Love you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!