Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Season

This is my "Give Thanks" banner. My dear friend Katrina inspired me to make this :) We saw it is Family Fun made with construction paper and twigs but we took it a step further and made it to last :) Willow was very disappointed when we were packing up the 8 crates of Halloween decorations and we pulled out the 1 crate of Thanksgiving decorations :) I told her we could add some things this year. The Holidays are coming and well, I think there is probably 20 crates of that!


Scenes from the mantle.....






Something I am thankful for! My dear friend Kathy gave me this awesome organizer when she was moving and I love it. We have a place for everything now :)

1 comment:

Wendy Ray said...

Your home looks so festive! Can you come decorate our house? We have two pumpkins on the doorstep and a few mini pumpkins on the breakfast table - that's about it! And Christmas, thinking about skipping the tree this year - I know, horrible thought isn't it? Love you and miss you!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!