Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating for The Holidays!


I can't believe it is that time again but here we are decorating like crazy for the whirlwind month of festivities. Personally, waking up on a deserted island in the South Pacific would be a much welcomed replacement but my kids love this time of year so much that I have to find it in me to celebrate along with them :) So, we took the Thanksgiving Decorations down yesterday and started decorating for Christmas. Kathy and Michael gave us their artificial tree so this is the first year that we have done a fake one. It looks rather beautiful :) The kids can't wait till next weekend when their shoes are filled with treats from St. Nicholas., the first of our traditions to happen this year :)


The Advent Pockets are filled and ready to start opening tomorrow!
The Stocking's are hung and ready for Santa.....
Lots of decorations all around the house.....
The tree is all finished and ready for presents....
The Santa photos are up and on display....just waiting for Aspen to get home before we take this years :)
The Christmas village is sat up...complete with snow.....
The St. Nicholas shoes are ready to go on the porch next week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!