Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunday


On Sunday we helped our great friends move into their new home (close to us!!! yeah :) ) Mara snapped these photos of the drive and tried to capture the fall colors. We should have at least rolled down the windows :) It was really beautiful. I love to see all the colors.



After the moving party, Josh and Mara went down to Grandma and Grandpa's to head off to Lake Powell on Monday. Josh was ready with his fishing pole! Hope he is catching a big one! Mara took her camera so I am sure there will be lots to see when they get back on Thursday :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!