Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Soccer


Soccer has been going well. Those "mean" parents are still there and still going strong on occasion. This is all according to David. I have not been able to go to soccer since that first practice due to some health issues. It also explains the complete neglect of my blog! ;)
Josh is such a great coach. The kids LOVE him!

Willow told me that there is a boy on her team that won't leave her hair alone :) I said what do you mean? She said he told her she needs to be his girl friend :) She said no and he threw grass in her face! hee hee She was not pleased.....












She just LOVES it!









Go Willow!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!