Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Politics anyone?


So, you have to have your head buried in the sand to not know what is going on in the world of politics lately. I only say that because I actually know some people that do :) I myself used to be one of those people, it absolutely bored me to death and still does to some extent. But, there is nothing like an unschooled child who is fired up about government. Josh has always been my little history,government guru but this time around he is WAY into it! He was so excited to find out there was a headquarters for the candidate that he is rooting for close to our house. He went in the other day and came out with stickers and volunteer info and a surge of determination to help out and promote in some way :) So, how can I not be fired up too?? He came home and immediately set to work on making yard signs (they were out of signs at the headquarters) He and Willow made some and stuck them out front. Our neighbors have all remarked how they are the coolest signs they have seen :) So, now we are off to find out if he can work the poling stations on November 4th.



1 comment:

Stephanie S. said...

Your babes always thrill me about unschooling.
I don't worry at all, having you guys to look to.
Er - even though we never see you anymore! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!