Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last Soccer Game!


Willow's last game for the season was yesterday. Josh had to miss it because of his Lake Powell trip. They did great! Willow can hardly wait for Spring :)


Junie thinks she is playing too.....


Warm Ups.....

Go Red Wolves, GO!




Willow doing the kick in..............


They were little ice cubes, it was SO cold! The wind was howling.

Good Game...Good Game :)

Good job coaches :)
Willow passes to Danni and SCORE!

video

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!