Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hallloween Party 2008!


Last night was our annual Halloween Party. This year, we hosted it as a fundraiser for our girl scout troop. There was fun to be had by all who came! :) I don't have a lot of pictures, guess I was too busy having fun....

Mara and Lexi looking "groovy".......
Sarah the rockstar........
Mara the dark Fairy............

Willow the blue fairy.....her excitement for the party to begin has overtaken her ;)

Ahh, there he is...yes, he is all mine.....don't even get any ideas!!! :)

Of course we had to get a picture with Rob :)

Sinister Twister and Boo Bingo set up and ready to go.....

This is where the boys were the whole night... The haunted house..... Needless to say they scared the crap out of me.....


Asha....get the mice... :)


Maggie wants to party too!.........


Willow helped me make the "mummified dogs" They fell all apart...Lon and Susan brought some awesome ones! We will have to try that again :)


The cauldron.....
The bloody worm ice cubes.....
The zombie brain......
She really has that unibrow going for her doesn't she.....

The cutest baby in the room!
Lot's of food and drink for all!

Looking good Michael :)

Twister fun!

3 comments:

Stephanie S. said...

woohoo! I'm glad you had a good time!

Hey - is that dry ice in a plastic cauldron???
I would think it would have to be metal, but I'm wondering....

Teri said...

Hey Steph,

Yeah, it is plastic. We just put a small chunk in a t a time. I have used it for years with no problem. I nice coating of frost forms on the outside of it :)

Wendy Ray said...

OMG...David FREAKS ME OUT in that gettup!!! Agghhh! Looks like you guys had a blast. Sure wish Jacob could be there to play with the kids. : ( Love you all!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!