Ok, it wasn't that busy :) I have just become addicted to World Of Warcraft and can't stop playing :) Josh is in heaven, and well, so is David. Right now I am a level 17 mage.
Anyway, in between WOW here is what we have been up to this week :)
- Willow had her "co-op" and Mara came along to make salt dough creations with great friends
- Willow had art class
- Mara had a performance (which went great!) Lexi went and then came home to sleepover with Mara
- Josh had D and D club and came home from his marathon sleepover at Justin's and brought Cody home with him for another marathon sleepover:)
- Willow had ballet
- Josh and Mara had another overnight with Cody and Lexi
- I had a girl scout service unit meeting
- I started playing WOW :)
- I made Rene's soup...yummy!
- we skipped art and craft because I stayed up too late playing WOW ;)
- Mara had Jazz
- Josh had a coaches meeting (he is coaching Willow's soccer team! :) )
- we got tons of books from the library on Brazil for culture club coming up next week
- Willow checked out a bunch of books and read them to me. Willow started reading a few weeks ago..
- Josh started reading a D and D chapter book....I can't remember the name..
- Josh and Mara had guitar lessons
- Willow and I took the dogs to the park and met some new friends
- Mara and I went to lunch and picked up supplies to make things for Etsy
- Mara had art class
- I went on a marathon grocery shopping trip
- Mara and I started reading Lord of The Flies for our Mother Daughter book club next week
- I played WOW
- I made applesauce wheat germ muffins and potato leek soup and David made us these amazing club sandwiches for lunch
- Willow did a play
- I played WOW with Josh...starting to see my addiction??
- Willow and I read about 40 books....no kidding :)
- Mara had a performance
- We took down the pool..too cold for swimming!
Well, today, David, Josh and Willow went to Grandma and Grandpas for a while, David needed to cut some wood for some things he is building.. Mara and I are blogging :) and reading Lord of the Flies. I am making a BBQ chicken in the oven right now. It is actually a very relaxing weekend....the week to come is maddening!