Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sam's 6th B-day

Tonight we went bowling at the U of U bowling alley to celebrate Sam's 6th birthday! Willow and Sam have been best buds almost since the moment they met, around age 2. They have been writing letters to each other for almost a year now. These days, instead of mailing them, we usually just pass them along when we see each other :) It was a great party Sam!







Go David!



Sam made a strike! Way to go :)


Go Willow!
Willow had this knack for literally chunking the ball at the floor. It seemed as if the floor would crack open! We all just stood back and cringed.:) We gave her some pointers and she came up with the "running to the lane" move and the "push the ball move" :)


you have to watch this video of Sam and Willow! :)

video

Go Ainsley!


Aric performs "The Flinstone's Twinkle Toes" move for a spare!~
video





Happy Birthday Sam!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!