Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thirteen years ago, Mara was born



Mara turned 13. What a day! First, she and Josh got braces on their teeth, then we had Jamba Juice, then we did Project Wild, then lunch, then a trip to her favorite store, Spellbound, for some more incense, then it was time for Mara to head off to play rehearsal.


Before Braces.......





After Braces......





Mara brought cupcakes to Project Wild to share with everyone......

Lunch at her favorite place....Sweet Tomatoes....

Then a surprise gift.....a cell phone

She said she couldn't breathe when she realized what it was....


Happy Birthday Mara! We love you.....

Pictures Mara tookwith her birthday camera from last nights rehearsal.... We can't wait to see the play!!!
a royal court dancer....
The King.......
One of the evil step-sisters :)....

Cinderella and the King (in the back) and her understudy in the front

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!