Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mom and Me Late Over


We had our girl scout troop Mom and Me late over last night. It was lots of fun :) Melissia put together these adorable doll kits for the girls. They made girl scout uniforms for them :) There was also, make your own tortilla pizzas, smores, a skit called "Chickenrella", flashlight tag and tin can lantern making. Mara's doll has the rainbow hair and Willow's is pink of course :) They are still a work in progress.

Mara and Sarah dyeing their doll's hair....


Lisa, Charlene, Becca, Elizabeth and me enjoying the skit and sewing the little dolls:

Cute little Daisies enjoying the skit:)

Smores!
Scenes from Chickenrella :)......






1 comment:

Elizabeth G. said...

This was fun. I really got into the sewing until it got dark and I had absolutely no vision left. I really love doing the blanket stitch. I could do it all day.

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. You are a wonderful friend!
Elizabeth :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!