Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daisy Girl Scouts: My Many Colored Days

We had a fun meeting on Wednesday! We read the book "My Many Colored Days" by Dr Seuss and acted out our many colored feelings........

On yellow days they were like busy bees....
On purple days they were sad and droopy like a dinosaur.......
On brown days they were low and sleepy like a grizzly bear.........
On grey days they were like a watchful owl, flying fast then slow..........
On green days they were fish in the cool sea, being careful not to be caught by the fisherman....
On black days they were a loud howling wolf.....
On pink days they were hoping flamingos......

And........

On blue days they flapped their wings like birds........








On red days they "kicked" up their heels like a horse ..........





On Orange days they were like a circus seal with the balancing ball. Try to keep it on the parachute!

They are all so sweet. I just love them!

1 comment:

Mara said...

I love our girls! : ) THEIR SO CUTE

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!