Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Daisies!

Willow was in charge of snack for Daisies on Wednesday. She and her Daddy made oatmeal cookies.....ALOT of oatmeal cookies!


For our craft, the girls made suncatchers. They turned out really beautiful :) Mara and Willow made these before hand


These are our Kaper chart dolls. Before each meeting , the girls can see what job they have for the day. Willow loves her doll! We have 1 Brownie so far....hopefully 2 soon ;) I tried to make the dolls "look" like the girls ;)



Willow and the Kaper chart

All the Daisies making suncatchers:
Enjoying Willow's snack!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!