Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Uncle Paul

On Saturday June 28, 2008, Paul Read, otherwise known as Uncle Paul, was laid to rest. Many of Paul's friends from his fraternity and military experience were there. Some of our favorite quotes from people speaking at the funeral were:

"it is a bittersweet day, Utah has lost another democrat, but heaven has gained one" ;)
"some of the things I know about Paul's fraternity days, I cannot share in public" ;)

It was a celebration of Paul's life and all of his wonderful qualities :)

We will miss you Uncle Paul........









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!