Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Theater Camp


Mara spent the week at camp at The Academy of Performing Arts. She had a blast learning stage combat, voice, acting, dance, makeup, costumes....basically everything you need to know to act :) Here are some pictures from the final performance. The video is too big to upload here. On Friday she auditioned for Cinderella and made call backs! We will keep you posted (she auditioned a couple of weeks ago for Annie and she got in but the theater did not end up getting the rights :( ) She loves the stage that is for sure.........







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!