Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 3rd of July

We had a wonderful BBQ yesterday with all of our good friends.....
In our neighborhood, they do the big fireworks on the 3rd and we have a perfect view from our front yard :)


On the 2nd, Melissia, Ari and Mina come over and we did some tye dying :) The shirts turned out great...and the sundresses :)


We had the pool open and the fun began..............



Josh, you are so weird.........







Great friends and converstaion......



















Damek and Trev enjoying some good food.....

Crazy pool fun................





water balloon fight that turned into a water hose fight :)







Mara and Sarah being weird.........


hmmm, I wonder? are they talking about World of Warcraft ? ;)


Sidewalk chalk art........these guys are talented!







Willow and Ari..........






Oh my gosh she is just too cute!!!!!!

Last dip in the pool for the night......


Off to shoot of fireworks.............

Willow with a sparkler.....





Mara and Sarah....



Warren with a sparkler....






Mina having fun dancing....


The big kids on the roof...a traditional firework watching spot for them :)

Me, Susan, Brandon and Lon......

The big show begins........ It was quite spectacular!

















2 comments:

Elizabeth G. said...

What great memories! We had a blast!

I only have a few pics, but they are good. Come over to my site:
homemusings.blogspot.com and see them.

Can I copy some of these great pics, if I give you credit on my site? They are so great and show what fun we had!
E

Teri said...

Hey Elizabeth!

Sure :) You can copy any you want. If you need me to, I will send them to you directly! It was fun :) So glad you guys came :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!