Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 18 years :)


David and I have been married for 18 years today! When did that happen?

We celebrated yesterday since David is in Phoenix this week. So, we did what we love to do.....hike :)

We hiked to Stuart Falls behind Sundance Ski resort. It has been about 2 years since we have been there. The view of Mt Timpanogos is incredible!!

After our hike, we went home to clean up and drop off kids to go out to dinner. We went to The Blue Iguana. It was really good. Afterwards we drove up on the bench to watch the storm roll in. It was pretty cool.
I love you David :) Thank you for my new camera!



























2 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to celebrate. Sounds like something Lee & I would do:)

Wendy Ray said...

You guys look great! What a happy couple and family! Love and Miss You Guys BUNCHES! I enjoyed talking with you last night. We need to do that more often. XOXOXOXOXOs

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!