Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boys Gaming Weekend


Here are the pictures of the Big Gaming Weekend! They had such a blast and are looking forward to it again soon..........








These are pictures from their nerf gun war. All the lights were of in the cabin and David was using the camera flash to blind the boys and make the scream :) It was the boys against the dads....1st match the boy's won, 2nd match dad's won and the third was chaos due to someone farting??? Don't ask...I am only typing what I am being told :)











Josh riding the motorcycle :) when did he get so big?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!