Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aspen and Anya


Aspen and her best friend Anya were here for a week. It was so great having them here. Although I know they could not possible wait to get back to Oregon!


Aspen came out to get her braces off. Funny thing. We have a before picture but no after picture???? What the heck? I thought David took it, he thought I took it. Needless to say she looks beautiful and has perfectly straight teeth :) We will get a picture soon.......


Our camera was left outside and got wet and now I can't adjust any settings, format the memory cards...nothing. So, I am looking for a new camera I guess :(Here are some pictures of the crazy pool night.... We still are in shock that Aspen got in the pool! She has been avoiding it like the plague but they all convinced her to get in :)






















































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!