Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where the heck are they??? :)

Yes...it is true...the Read family (except Aspen) has returned to Utah. Aspen is staying in Oregon to attend PCC and hang with her best friend. We are living among boxes AGAIN!! But it is all good. I like what my good friend Kathy said....It is "extreme camping".....moving everything you own just to turn around 2 months later and do it all over again!

Josh and Mara have remained behind also for a couple of weeks to participate in Willy Wonka with The Oregon Children's Theater. Mara is Charlie's mom, Mrs. Bucket, Augustus Gloop's Mom, and an oompa loompa :) Josh is doing an internship with the director learning theatrical lighting (no acting for him! ;) )

So, David, Willow, Maggie, Junie, Asha, Bella, Luna, Alvin and myself made the trek back to Utah through a blizzard, a thunderstorm and a failing speed sensor on my van. (luckily that part was under warranty but it did not help that I had to keep pulling over to reset the transmission!!!) On top of it all we have had this terrible cold. We made it home safe though and boy were we glad to be here!!!

I have been avoiding the boxes like crazy until today. I finally finished unpacking the kitchen so we can eat real food again :) Willow and I have been having fun but more on that in another post.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!