Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, June 23, 2008

They're Home!!


Josh and Mara flew home from Portland about 1:30 on Sunday. We were so excited to see them! We prompltly took their bags home and headed to Dotty's for some miniature Golf with The Bray's :)


That evening we headed down to David's parents for dinner. We had some sad news in our family. David's Uncle Paul passed away Saturday night. He had been very ill for sometime. He will be greatly missed. David has wonderful memories of being about Willow's age and Uncle Paul giving him piggy back rides through the his beautiful gardens. We love you Uncle Paul.........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!